LASHES * FACIALS * WAXING
The LASHStudio & Spa is located Downtown Easton. Offering a range of Eyelash Extensions, Lash Lifts, Facials and Wax Services in a Comfortable Setting. Promoting Healthy Lashes and Skincare. The LASHStudio & Spa is operated by a Licensed Estheticians/Certified Eyelash Technicians.
Please contact for any additional questions.
Individual Eyelashes Extensions
Refill 2week 60 3week 70 4week 80
Mix of Signature Mink & 3D to create fuller natural look
Refill 2week 70 3week 80 4week 90
Fuller Set created by Volume Extensions
Refills 2week 80 3week 90 4week 100
10 with Full Set
Chemical Solution used to shape the natural eyelash
Lash lift with a tint used to darken the natural lashes
This Facial consists of Cleansing, Exfoliating, Hydrating Facial Masque, Tone and Moisturizing the skin. (Facial treatment to rejuvenate, hydrate, and nourish your skin)
This Facial consists of Cleansing, Exfoliating, Extractions (Blackhead Removal), Hydrating Facial Masque, Moisturizer and SPF. (Facial treatment to clean impurities in the skin and hydrate the skin
This facial consists of Double Cleansing, Exfoliating, Extractions (Blackhead removal), Oxygen, Multivitamin Masque, Moisturizer and SPF. ( Facial treatment to improves the skin tone complexion. Leaving the complexion radiant and glowing)
• Do not get your eyelashes wet for the first 24 hours to allow bond to seal.
• Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. Avoid Steam as it will cause adhesive to loosen.
• Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes. Do not sleep on your extensions.
• Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application you will not need them.
• Avoid wearing mascara. You really don’t need it! Mascara adheres differently to the lash fibers which can be unsightly and removing it can shorten the longevity.
• ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the mascara wand given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
• After showering avoid rubbing lashes, its best to blot them with a towel and let them air dry.
• Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
• Touch-ups recommended every two to four weeks to maintain healthy eyelash extensions.
WHAT TO EXPECT OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS
Lash extensions are semi-permanent and shed with your natural eyelashes. Typically, you lose between (approximately) 1 and 6 natural lashes, per eye, everyday. This is perfectly normal. You may experience more or less daily shedding depending on your lash shed cycle and home care of your lashes. As you begin to lose more and more over the course of the next 2-3 weeks, you can opt for a lash fill. This is where lashes are applied to the areas that have shed. Between 2 and 3 weeks is the best time to return for a lash fill. Waiting too long, when too many lashes have shed, can result in having to get a new full set. It is much more cost effective to keep up with your fill appointments!
What are Eyelash Extensions? Eyelash extensions are used to enhance the length, curliness, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes. The extensions may be made from several materials including mink, synthetic, or horse hair. Extensions are applied one at a time to your natural lash using a specially formulated, semi-permanent glue that will not irritate the eye nor damage the natural lash.
What is the Eyelash Extension process? Eyelash Extensions typically take 2-3 hours for full set applications. Fill in sets can range from 1 -2 hours depending on current lash condition. Client are laid down and eyes are closed for the entire time to prevent any irritation from adhesive. Do not wear any mascara to lash appointment as this will increase application time.
Can I still use Mascara? Do not use oil-based or water-proof mascara. Mascara is not needed.
Do eyelash extensions ruin your natural lashes? If applied correctly and properly, they are safe and do not ruin the health of your natural lashes. Be sure not to rub your eyes or tug or pull on the extensions because this can cause lash loss and even damage to your natural lashes.
How often do you have to fill eyelash extensions? Lash extensions last through a full growth cycle of natural eyelashes, typically six to eight weeks. Because each person's lash growth is somewhat variable, it is highly recommended for maintenance every three to four weeks to maintain a full look.
We ask that you give us 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
133 Northampton Street, Easton, Pennsylvania 18042, United States
By Appointment Only
Monday - Friday 9:30am - 6pm
Copyright © 2018 TheLASHStudio & Spa - All Rights Reserved.